alalabama unclaimed propertyEvery year, unclaimed or deserted resources are gone over to Alabama Unclaimed Property by monetary foundations and organizations that lose contact with the proprietors. These resources might be as money, stocks, securities, protection benefits or even assets from safe store boxes. Alabama Treasury fills in as overseer of these resources and bends over backward to restore them to the legitimate proprietor or their beneficiaries.

Search for Unclaimed Property

To search for Alabama Unclaimed Property funds, enter a name in the name/business field; a specific order is not required (last name, first name, business name, etc.) To narrow your search results, enter a city or zip code.

Select the property(ies) you wish to claim. Initiate a new search for property reported under a different name but may be owed to you.

Once you have selected all properties you wish to claim, select “View Claimed Properties,” complete the claimant (your) information, and select your relationship to each property being claimed. You may be asked to provide supporting documentation in order to validate your right to claim to each property based on the relationship chosen. Search Now!


Alabama unclaimed property

Document Submission Requirements:

  • Uploads must be either a standard PDF, TIF, PNG or JPG file type.
  • Individual files must not exceed 10MB.
  • Individual files must be greater than 1 byte.
  • Uploaded file names must not exceed 100 characters and must only contain letters, numbers, dashes and underscores.
  • Documents must not be password protected.
  • Before uploading your image, please make sure the image is cropped to fit the document. Any non-essential portion of the image such as a white background from a scanner should be trimmed away.
  • Certain claims require original documents in order to process and therefore cannot be uploaded to the website. Please refer to your claim form to determine if your claim requires original documentation. If you are unsure, please¬†contact us.
  • Seach your claim and file it for free now!